Monday 17 June 2013

Swap Sign Ups

I am somewhat bleh with jetlag after getting back from Tokyo yesterday but before I post properly about that I have news of two sewing swaps you can sign up for.

1. Super Swaps: A surprise item made with embellishments such as buttons...
Buttons? I'm in. This is done through the Flickr Group Super Swaps. Sign ups open until 30th June. This is my inspiration mosaic for it.
Inspiration Mosaic for Embellishment Swap

2. Modern Scrappy Bits: Mug Rug, Coasters or Cup Warmer
Sign ups close on Thursday. My views on cup warmers are not as well known as those on guerilla knitting and have never generated any death threats but I have indicated a preference for one of the other two. You also send a FQ worth of quality scraps. No inspiration mosaic for this one but a cat picture instead.
Untitled


No comments: