Wednesday 24 April 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week Day 3 - Visually Speaking

The challenge for Day 3 is to create an infographic. This is actually something that interests me and, if you are also a geek, there have been an interesting series of articles about them on Harvard Business Review Blog recently. However, life has been busy and so I cheated and went with a Visual.ly template based on the google analytics for this blog. That's not to say it's not pretty cool.
Visual.ly Infographic for my blog
I need to think about this a bit more to work out what it means. Clearly I'm distressed my page views are down 0.6%. But on the other hand I'm delighted 21.76% of you are coming back for more - hi!
Hi
Here is a quick widget for you to 'hi' back - or you can leave a comment of course.


And in other news...dig my handbag - my latest FO.
Patchwork Handbag
I am going to have to do a proper post on this once KCBW is over. It deserves its own post. It is q-u-i-t-e awesome. Quite.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

It is quite awesome.