Tuesday 27 November 2012

Fascinating (NaMoBloPo #27)

I've still not started the fascinator for my sister's wedding. I have Milliner's Block.
HATS
Nightmare. I think I've made the mistake of acquiring too many materials. I have too many options to choose from.
Punching is an Option.
I feel slightly guilty about the number of feathers I've got. I keep hoping they're the by-product of the food process and there aren't bald birds walking around because of me.

I have found this tutorial on Jezebel now. I knew it was for me when I saw she'd taken a photo of herself with a can of cat food on her head. And then published it online. My kind of lady. There's a lot of people like me out there. Not that the boys at work would agree. But to support my argument I give you this:
Famous "cat on head" guy
This is a man in New York who wanders around with his cat on his head. Yep, that's a real cat. I guess I don't have time to train one. Bummer.

1 comment:

Beth @ More Than True said...

Clearly, you just need to prioritize cat-training. ;)