Friday 7 October 2011

Holy Mother Funkin Momentous Decision

I had a ticket for Ally Pally today and I'm not there. That is not the momentous decision. My throat infection got the better of me so I'm in my pyjamas eating pic'n'mix - but that's not really relevant.
stacked
I was thinking that had I gone I would have had a budget of £50. So now I could spend that online on something knitlike instead. So I started thinking about what I wanted.
Robbie Williams
I have been meaning to do a cable-heavy cardi for winter for a while and so thought some worsted/aran would be good. But something soft and squishy - not acrylic. I thought of the Debbie Bliss Aran I've had in my stash for several years now but then thought of the Sylvi I'd told myself I was going to make with it. Oh yes, I thought. The Sylvi, I thought.
Yes Yes
This is when it happened...

I DO NOT WANT TO KNIT A SYLVI!

Ha! In your face world. Take that. Decision made, yarn released, let the cable pattern hunting commence. WOO HAAA!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So - have you found a knitting pattern for Robbie Williams yet? ;))

Nicky said...

I love your decision, however, I don't understand the naked Robbie (don't get me wrong I'm not complaining lol) but how about a willie warmer for him ... just a wee one mind you :D