- David Cameron looks like a life size porcelain memorial doll of himself, from The News of the World magazine.
- I tried to flip my house. Put my back out.
- Shag, Marry, Kill? Who would you choose??
- Picture of david cameron's notes.
- Gordon Brown's ears are enormous, you could easily beat a Rhino to death with them
- I went to [insert town] & spoke to [insert minority group] & s/he said [insert horrific story]?
Perhaps even more amazing, for a while there the leaders debate out tweeted Justin Bieber for most frequently mentioned. The rest of the world must have wondered what on earth was going on.
Pleh. But then it did make me wonder whether to vote lib dem afterall. Because my area was more than 50% labour last time and the MP is a minister (Joan something or something like that) I didn;t think there was any point voting anything else. But Cleggy was quite impressive, if only because he could afford to relax more than the other two because he's such an outsider. The second one (on Sky - hello? not all of us have Sky. Who's idea was that?) will show his real chutzpah. He'll be under a lot of pressure to do that well again.
Enough politics - let's talk about underwear. My quest to find out what size my gazungas actually are continues. I took the bull by the horns and made an appointment at Rigby & Pellar.
I've had the last two days off work - solely in order to tidy the flat. I freely admit the mess had got a bit too much. It wasn't dirty - there were just piles EVERYWHERE. And now there are none. Some drawers are a little 'bulgy' but the floor is free and empty, and having put so much into making it that way there is a definite incentive to keep it like that. I finished at lunchtime today and so for a little treat got the bus to Lewisham for a stop at Rolls and Rems. I love that place. For less than a tenner you get a pile of fabric, trimmings, and if you're lucky, a jam doughnut from Greggs. Not to be eaten when windy, as we all know.
this site to create a pdf and off I went.