Saturday 22 August 2009

Khaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!

Been having a great time on this site. I do love Star Trek. It all started with this video on YouTube. I must say it has taught me a lot. I never knew why he wanted to climb that mountain before. These are some of my favourites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Khhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Knitting continues but am just working on same old WIPs. The big news is I finally got to meet the latest addition to the gang - 3 week old Sarah.
Photobucket
She is an excessively gorgeous baby and introduced me to the concept of projectile poo-ing when I was there while nappy changing took place. There was a nearly 2 year old too and she was equally amazed. Poor Mum is panicing constantly that something is going wrong but she's doing a brilliant job.

No comments: