Wednesday 1 April 2009

Yarn is cool even without sunglasses

Saw this Garfield cartoon on Ravelry.

That cartoon was really the best thing that happened to me today. Work sucks. I mean it really sucks. Sucks so much it blows. I'm doing such crappy, boring work that is far far beneath me and yes, I am getting paid about twice as much as the work demands because I'm supposed to be managing someone doing the work and being all strategic in my spare time, but that doesn't make up for the fact that it's so boring. Not just that, but I am getting a lot of agro. Complaints, abuse, swearing. Pleh. I know - get another job. I just can't stand the thought of doing the same kind of job again. I've done it to death now and want to do something new. But as ever I don't know what.

Nevermind. At least my bra fits. And looks better under a t-shirt than this one.

Photobucket

No comments: