Wednesday 8 April 2009

Pie!

I am loving this. So simple. So...maths.

My dad, since he retired, has become a committed forwarder or forwards. A recent one was full of amazing images - and they were all amazing but two particularly caught me. I always love the articles in National Geographic (which I am still reading every month about 6 years after starting my subscription) about weird and wonderful flora and fauna. So naturally I loved this one.
Photobucket
I was looking through the rest, marvelling at the fragility and beauty of life etc etc when I saw this one.
Photobucket
Hmph. Just makes you think a bit. How many bullets did it take to make the back of the van that lacy?

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

from the sublime to the appalling!

Iris said...

It's a strangely beautiful but very very unsettling image.