Tuesday 1 July 2008

All those little buggers

I have a mixture of PMT and justifiable homicide type irritation. First there's royal mail. Don't get me started on royal mail. Then there's the builders. Actually no, not the builders. They're nice. Practically naked in my kitchen, but nice. It's the company they work for. Then there's the air conditioning at work. Then , last not not least, there are the gang of little thugs who inhabit the estate opposite. I say little because they're all about 4 feet tall. They have in the past run up behind me and pinched my bum, wolf whistled me (seriously - I am not twice, not thrice, for four times their age) and now they have been throwing water bombs. After the second, which actually splashed me, I turned and walked after them. They ran away but at what age are they not going to run away?

Anyway, asbo's aside. I made an ipod cosy. Rock on.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

love the polka do felt where did you get it from?


ps, carry a water gun.