Monday 24 July 2006

Fat free?

I don’t want to be ungrateful but if you buy me an ice cream from the shop on the corner as a surprise please don’t make it a fat free ice lolly. Dude, if you’ve got something to say then just say it... *

;p

I did that crazy 1000ft slide yesterday and got nicely sunburnt in the process. I will have photos but not for a few days as I am off to Bristol tomorrow for the most boring of meetings. One good thing about this is that I will get a chance to catch up on th idiocy that is byrne. I impetuously started a baby cargigan yesterday after seeing Pooch's preggers cousin's wife at the wedding and basically it would only fit an extremely premature baby. Going to rip it on the way home (hello fellow tube travellers - not just knitting on the tube but unravelling knitting on the tube) and redo it on bigger needles and twice the size.

I am very excited because I am off to Ikea tonight with Alex (Alex 3 or Alex Mead as he is known. Confusingly to the gang he is Boy Alex whereas for me BoyAlex is Alex Connor. Despite being Alex 2 he is never referred to as such. I, naturally, do not need a descriptor to distinguish me fnah fnah). Have been trying to think why ikea is so good but it's really just that you can get insanely practical things in weird colours and materials for £2. What more could I want?

Am moving back to the Pooch pad on sat/sun. Got to rush home and make the most of my chill out time til then.

*and it was a fruit derivative - do I like like I eat fruit?

No comments: