Saturday 27 May 2006

236th blog entry

Yep, that's right, I couldn't think of anything more interesting to call it. I am demoralised, depressed and defied byt the rain rain RAIN IS IT NEVER GOING TO END??????? Yesterday was our one year pre-anniversary as on 26 May next year Pooch and I shall be marrying each other, at least that's the plan so far... we have been having a rather rocky week or two and had a big heart to heart (or head to head as is more our style) this morning and got some things sorted.

I am sitting here supposed to be studying when all I can see out of the window is RAIN. Here, this is some I made earlier.
Do you know how this makes me feel? Here is a hint.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So anyway. Hmmmm. So yes I suppose I might have been doing some knitting. This is the front of the summer (ha! what summer?) top I started last week. It's pretty simple stuff but I like the way the yarn keeps changing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also got these in the post:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Big ol'postcards with lovely fibre type knitting images on them. They were to be sold at Woolfest but I'm not sure now whether I'm actually going, or at least I am going but maybe not as a seller. However my SP will be benefiting from them when her first decent parcel arrives. She got the chocolate I sent her and was very happy so I seem to be doing my duty so far! Later today I'll be skeining up some yarn to make socks for Pooch and Tom. Pooch wants plain red ones but that would be a tad boring to knit up so I think I'll spice it up a bit more than that. Tom likes dark blue but again I think I'll make it a little more interesting than that! I might do Tom's with kool aid what with him being american and all. I'll update you on progress.
STOP BLOODY RAINING!

1 comment:

Knitting@number9 said...

Happy Pre-Anniversary! I know what you mean about the rain - thought I was going to have to canoe down to the shops.Gill