Friday 24 March 2006

Public Apology

I am really sorry guys for being such a bad blogger. Has been period time here and with the pill cut down it has all made for a bit of a rollercoaster. Am hoping have got it sorted now.

In an effort to redeem myself here are a couple of snaps of this evening's adventure. You remember me mentioning a t-shirt with 'Mrs Pooch' written on it some time ago? I wore it at the engagement party 2 weekends ago and someone slopped red wine down my back. Stained pretty badly so rather than give up have been at it with fabric paint. Here's the 'new' back with all the stains covered up...
And here is the front in case anyone was curious!
Mut stop there as have a man down here - Pooch has self confessed man flu and is coughing rather impressively in the bathroom. He asked me today whether if he was made of wool and died would I knit him into a jumper? Then would I make sure to handwash it only and would I let anyone else wear it? The two of us are stupidly happy and in love at the moment. Which is always nice!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You two are so cute.

What a good way to cover up the stain. Very pretty!