Tuesday 21 February 2006

I'm not pregnant

I just wanted to make this clear. Not because I have been gaining around the circumference but because a certain something is 4 days late and I was starting to freak. Did an unforgivable but excellent thing to Pooch yesterday. I bought a test and did it when I got home. I did a little dance when it came out negative then took the spatula thing to where Pooch was with a worried look on my face. I silently showed it to him and gave him my best forlorn look and at first he waved me away. Then he realised what it was. Then, with panic causing his voice to rapidly scale an octave he squeaked "What does that mean?". I know it was mean but you know he only had a 15 second scare whereas I was stressing about it all day. Anyway, will be seeing the nurse on Thursday anyway so will ask her what's what if nothing has appeared by then.

So back to knitting....check this out (click on the button to get the pattern).
Image hosting by Photobucket
I am a long time admirer of Ruth's work but this one has really grabbed me, even though it is crochet.

No other pictures because I did NO knitting last night. This is because I was totally captivated by "Unleashed", a film with Jet Li, Bob Hoskins and Morgan Freeman. This was one hell of a film. The thing that really sets Jet Li apart for me is that he can really act - he isn't just ("just"?) a martial arts expert. This film was amazing and I failed to complete a row of garter stitch while it was on. I recommend it...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll have to check that movie out. Have you seen Hero with Jet Li yet?