Friday 16 September 2005

So, er, right, of yeah!

I knew i was blogging about something - SecretPal you've totally got my number. Guess what I got in the post this morning? A Galaxy bar. Yeah baby!!

Just as well as the old knitting isn't going too well. I decided to do a mitred square for my second secret afghan contribution and I am about half way through and sure enough there's about 30 stitches on one needles but about 40 on the other. How do these things happen? I did a few more rows thinking that pah, it would be fine, but no it really won't so it's for a ripping tomorrow.

Am off to the theatre, darling, tonight to see 'On the Ceiling' a new comedy with ralph little in one of the title rolls. Now I find the boy strangely attractive. But he's also very funny. This isn't a picture of him in the play - it's just a random picture I googled up. He was in the Royale Family and a load of other things.

Have been introduced to a new blog that I am sure loads of you will know about. It is StitchyMcYarnpants and seems very funny. Will add it to my list of preferred ones when I get a min.

2 comments:

blueadt said...

I've got some chocolate today as well which was a lovely suprise - my DH came home with a little box from Thorntons. This hardly ever happens as he's not a present sort of guy :-(

NikolaAnne said...

Yeah, I think Ralf Little is cute too! ;-)