Tuesday 2 August 2005

Smell that sheep

First off - Pooch is lovely. Not just because he washes up....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It turns out the stuff going on at work will take another week before it is properly concluded but Pooch has been lovely about it.

I 'set the twist' in the wool I spun yesterday as soon as I got home. Here it is:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Elegantly hanging off the balcony with half full water bottle as weights. I NEED A SPINNING WHEEL. Pooch - I know you're reading - take pity on me dude. If I hadn't had such a great day yesterday I would have cracked today - really helped me get through it.

Not in the mood to write much so just a quick update on the cardi from loop-d-loop. Am just up to the bit where the circle starts.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And last but definitely not least Becky sent me gorgeoous sequins that say 'love' on them for knitting into things accompanied byt the most fabulous card. Can you see it in that picture? It is all balls of red wool and it is *fabulous* - thanks so much.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Am suddenly knackered. And need to stop blogging and start knitting!

6 comments:

scarletprincess said...

Oooh it was the dreamcatcher cardi in lood-d-loop which started my yearning for denises. I'll not succumb this month. I wont.
On the other hand, let me know what knitting the cardi is like- the pattern looks complicted but I love the look of it and resisting the temptation to buy yarn for it!
Your yarn looks wonderful btw ;o)

PURLPOWER said...

I'm planning on nipping into Loop when in London at the weekend, on the Saturday morning, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee near there and joining me, do email me and let me know!

Anonymous said...

Catching up on my reading... lovely work on that cardi, by the way. And I love the charms and so on you made and put up on Ebay. They look great and fun!

Jennifer said...

You are a brave woman to take on that cardi. I love it, but it looks a bit difficult. Can't wait to see your progress!

Becky said...

So glad you got the little bits of Love ! They just said your name to me.

That cardy looks like it's going to be fab.

Knit On

Anonymous said...

The cardi looks delicious - love the colour you're knitting it in, can't wait to see more progress!!

Anna x