Friday 1 July 2005

No pics for today doooooooooode

Left the camera at home - have finished the little jumper and have started another......ON CIRCULARS. Shock, horror, gasp, other exclamations. Yes, it's true. The straight needle queen is biting the bullet and mixing her metaphors all the way to circular needles. I've cast on in the same red yarn and am on my third row (wow, etc, I know). Is so much effort but will get there eventually.

Got my designs sock wool in the post...hang on, I have a webcamera right? So where's it gone then....OK am I allowed to get depressed again because my camera has uninstalled itself and the guy with the admin password left the building about 10 minutes ago? No, right fair enough. Am using my immense intelligence to the think outside the box and laterally problem solve. Oh yes.

Right well that just puts the lid on it. Scanner isn't working. Sod this. I'm off for a night of texas hold-em as the only gal and no I am not going to cook the fricking pizza. Although then they'd all have to retire from the game to recover and I would be the victor. Wooooooo hahahahahahaha

Secret Pal - the parcel STILL hasn't arrived. Am really worried about it. Is there anyway I could trace it from this end? Airmail has been rubbish recently though so I'm hoping it will just turn up in time if I'm patient. Not good at patience though.

All those that have commented recently - you are wicked bad and fab and lush and all the other words that make me laugh. It means a lot to me to know there are people rotting for me out there (rooting in the UK sense - not the boot knocking one. Although feel free if you really want to. )

1 comment:

RoxyK said...

Circular's now eh? Whatever next - soon it'll be DPN's.........mark my words!!!!!!

I meant to send you this quote the other day from 'The Little Book of Calm'. Came in very handy when I used to work in the City and my stress levels went through the roof.

"Jettison The Past - There is seldom any rational reason for having regrets about past deeds or events. Because the past does not exist in any way other than in your memory.

When you recognise this lack of reality - you can be calm"

I just love that quote. Makes perfect sense.