Monday 11 April 2005

Dude, bigger problem

Not only have I neglected my blog all this time but I have now lost the ability to post pictures to it. Naturally I am not going to concentrate on things that have gone wrong recently but my god, just as well I don't believe in one otherwise I'd think they were giving me a sign to massacre all Lloydsbank employees and computer manufacturers.

The saddest thing about this whole picture dearth is that I have started and finished the world reknown 'clapotis' in the uraguayan chunky stuff I got from hipknits. They are having a clear out to make room for new stock which sounds very enticing. I am so broke this month though, and going to have to reign in a bit. The cost of moving I guess.

However, I am making plans to spend money at www.woolfest.co.uk. I have this spinning course in two weeks so as long as I like that I'm renting a car and staying in this georgian place near cocklemouth.

Oooooo I'm in such a bad mood. Partly because I just bought this stash sorting software for my ipaq and can't get it to work... http://www.nancysknitknacks.com/pocket_pc.htm I have been emailing a nice man called Robert somwhere in america for two days now and it still won't go. And I'm tired, and I still haven't ripped that sari silk that I couldn't post a picture of anyway and and and....Ooooooo.

My business plans are going along nicely. I have done a load of market research by sending out questionnaires to plucky volunteers from the UKHK group so have now got a ton of stuff to analyse. I keep wondering whether it will work though, and whether it will be worth the hassle of the extra work. I really shouldn't think about this when I'm in such a stinky mood though!

Will have another go at sweet talking amir into installing the hello software for me. Actually, hell. I'm just going home. I give up.

2 comments:

blueadt said...

What's happened re your photos?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the progress with the business plans! I'm guessing that it's knitting related and, if so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I think the UK could use more people like you to put some oomph into the knitting industry! Best of luck,