Monday 21 March 2005

Pink makes a come back and packing it all up - a scene of devestation

Actually I did go back to pink pretty quickly. These tiny socks are from the same pattern and in the same wool as the others but are for Luke's as yet unborn baby.

I move house on Friday and have found my stash, which basically didn't exist in December, now fills FOUR boxes. Pooch likely to be sarcastic about this. I am in two minds about what to do as at the moment 3 of the boxes are the see through plastic ones. I could...
  1. Put them in cardboard boxes and mislabel them and enter into a life of deceipt and treachery, hiding it wherever I can.
  2. Prepare myself for a life where whenever I complain about Pooch's ever growing stack of programming books he will counter with sniffy comments about my stash.

I think it's going to have to be 2. You just can't hide much in a two bedroom flat. Not that that's my reason of course. My reason is that I can not start living with the man I intend to make my first husband while also fibing massively about the true boundaries of my obsession.

No comments: